You can adapt AX
Improvements to AX are made by users.
Please go ahead, adapt and submit your additions to
- Read the help file Adaptation guide
- Please use the two-letter language code (en-english, pl-polish etc.) ISO 639-1 standard to label texts
- Remember to say who you are.
A new cycle . . .
- Experiment by editing the [CYCLES] section of ax.cfg
- Email the whole ax.cfg with a brief description
A new home language for dialogs . . .
Experiment by editing the [DIALOGS] section of ax.cfg
Email the whole ax.cfg with a brief description
A new language for first install . . .
- Make sure you have installed the latest version
- Look at the .txt files in Program Files\Vulpeculox\ax
- Create a suitable translation with a suitable name (ending with the two-character country code)
- Email the new file.
Note: This text may change from time to time so please give good contact details
Translate these web pages . . .
An ideal project for budding web designers.
Write a help file . . .
Some of the information in AXen.htm might usefully be translated, possibly just the user-guide bit.